Table of Contents
- 1. Find somebody to add as friends
- 2. How to Change Relationships
- 3. The Formalities of Conclusion
One of the best features of Microsoft Store is the ability to find and add friends on Microsoft store for an online game. As you strengthen your listing of buddies by sending and accepting friend requests, you’ll see a similar list no matter which game you play. When you add friends on Microsoft store, your friend’s menu allows you to instantly find friends online and get set for your next adventure. Let’s find out!
Find somebody to add as friends
Use Find people or clubs to find somebody to add as friends. You can swiftly find an existing friend by Gamertag, or by their real title if they’re sharing it with you. You can also search by game name to immediately see which of your friends are playing a particular game.
If you look for the Gamertag of a member who’s currently not your friend, your friend’s list will present the message “No matching friends. Choose the Search button to explore all of the Xbox.”
- Under Friends & clubs, enter a Gamertag in the Find people or associations search box.
- In the search, you can find a player with that Gamertag, and it presents that player’s profile.
- You can Select Add Friend to follow that member.
When you add friends on Microsoft store, they will shortly show up on your friend’s list, but for them, you’ll only show up as a follower until they also add friend on Microsoft Store using your Gamertag.
Also- Friends of friends
You can also find new ones by looking at your prevailing friend’s followers:
- Choose one of your friends from your friend’s list. That friend’s profile will be displayed.
- Choose the Following tab to point your friend’s list of friends, followers, and favorites.
- Choose the friend from their list that you want to add. The following player’s profile will be displayed.
- Choose Add Friend to follow that player. That person will instantly show up on your friend’s list, but again you’ll only show up as a follower to them until they also add you.
At the top of your friend’s list on Microsoft store, you will see a shortlist of suggested friends. These are accounts you knew, or played with them recently, or who recently began following you. This list is composed so that you can instantly add any of the suggested players as a friend or eliminate them from your Suggestion list.
The following choices to apply to Suggestions on Microsoft store are:
- Choose + (plus) to add a gamer to your friend’s list.
- Choose – (minus) to indicate you’re Not interested.
- Choose See all to show more recommendations.
How to Change Relationships
To switch your relationship with a mate from the Xbox Console Companion app:
- Choose your friend from your friend’s list. This publicizes their profile.
- Choose More, and then choose Change friendship.
- Choose whether you desire this gamer as a friend or a favorite. You can also switch if they can see your real name, or you can exclude that gamer from your friends list completely.
- During you remove a friend from your friend’s list, you’re not eliminated from their friend’s directory by default.
- If you don’t want that player to see your ventures or interact with you, you can block that member from their profile by choosing More > Block.
The Formalities of Conclusion
As I made myself clear with the heading, this is a formality of ending the article, so I’ll be brief, you have learned how to add friends on Microsoft Store, you can get cracking, there no benefit in reading this; you have initially learned what you came here for, what do you expect further?